|Dr. Karanpreet Mahal is Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.) in the States of California, Doctor of Acupuncture, RIDH and Diplomate of Acupuncture (NCCAOM). She received her Master’s Degree in
Traditional Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture at the top-ranked Emperor's College in Santa Monica,
California. She graduated summa cum laude.
Dr. Mahal has a unique Acupuncture style. In her treatment, she encompasses her wide variety of knowledge and techniques for body, mind and spirit. Dr. Mahal treats many symptoms and illnesses, including: Pain Management, Lower back pain, Headache, Sciatica, Shoulder pain, Women's Health, Fertility issues, Menstrual irregularities, Stress, Multiple Scherosis.
In her practice, she uses Chinese herbs, old Vedic (Ayurveda) therapy, vitamins and minerals for better results when treating her patients.
Whether you are seeking balancing, healing your physical body or energy restoring treatment. Dr. Mahal is here to help you achieve your goals.
Licenses, Certifications, and Memberships:
• California State Licensed Acupuncturist (LAc)
• Nationally Board Certified (NCCAOM)
• First Aid and CPR, American Red Cross.
• Clean Needle Technique, Council of Colleges.
• Member of the American Association of Oriental Medicine since 2004.
• Member of American Acupuncture Council.
• Licensed Massage Therapist in the City of Los Angeles.
• Graduated Summa Cum Laude with a 4-year Master’s Degree in Oriental Medicine from Emperor’s College of Traditional Oriental Medicine, Dec 2000.
• Certified and Licensed Massage Therapist since 1997
• Bachelor of Science in Anthropology, University of California Los Angeles, 1995.